Our SAC Mission
The mission of Gause Academy of Leadership and Applied Technology’s School Advisory Committee is to provide a nurturing environment in which each student is motivated, inspired, and instructed to achieve his or her full potential of becoming a positive, proud, confident, and productive member of society.
We need your help to increase participation in SAC. The School Advisory Committee is made up of parents and guardians, staff, students, community members, and other stakeholders.
What is the School Advisory Council?
Some of the topics discussed during the meeting will include, but not limited to the following:
- Evaluation of last year’s school improvement plan
- Development of the current school improvement plan
- Contribute to the development of the school improvement plan
- Preparation of the school’s annual budget plan
- Oversee the rise of school improvement funds allocated last year, including the amount budgeted for each
- Vote on the distribution of Florida School Recognition funds
- Vote not eh use of Title I funds